UK Professional Immigration Assistance Epicentre
+44 (0) 7791145923
Skype WhatsApp Viber
+44 (0) 330 001 0342
Welcome to
 Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
This category has replaced a Tier 1 Post Study Work category.
The Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category is intended to retain visa national graduate students identified by the UK higher education institutions as having developed world class innovative ideas or entrepreneurial skills, to extend their stay in the UK after graduation to establish or more businesses in the UK.

You cannot apply under the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you are outside the UK.
For your application to be successful, you must score enough points and meet all the other requirements of the Immigration Rules.

You are allowed to switch into the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you are here under one of the following categories:
  • Tier 4 Migrant;
  • Student;
  • Student nurse;
  • Student re-sitting an examination;
  • Student writing up a thesis;
  • Postgraduate doctor or dentist; or
  • Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) migrant
You cannot switch into the Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category if you have previously been granted entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain under the following categories:
  • Tier 1 (Post Study Worker);
  • Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland scheme; or
  • International Graduates Scheme, or its predecessor the Science and Engineering Graduate Scheme.
Initial application

To apply under this category you must score a total of 95 points. You will need a letter of endorsement from a UK higher education institution in order to score some of these points before you can apply.
You may need to meet an additional requirement if you have recently been a student in the UK and you received financial sponsorship from a government or an international scholarship agency.

Exension application

If you have been in the UK under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) for 1 year, you can apply to extend your stay here in this category for a further year.
You will need a letter of endorsement from your UK higher education institute before you can apply for an extension.
The above options are not exhaustive as we treat every client's case individually. Please do not hesitate to book a phone, Skype or office consultation with us for a professional immigration advice and possible further representation before the UK Border Agency or the First Tier or Upper Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) (FTT/UTT IAC).
We offer same day/instant Skype or phone consulations.

You can book your initial Skype or phone consultation with us via the following link: Legal Centre Skype or Phone Consultations