EMPLOYERS AND EDUCATIONAL PROVIDERS' SPONSORSHIP LICENSING - TIER 2, TIER 4 AND TIER 5
Legal Centre lawyers can help your organization to get the UK BA Tier 2, Tier 4 or Tier 5 Sponsorship License.
Your business might need a sponsor license to employ someone from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to work for you in the UK.
This includes unpaid work, eg if you run a charity.
If a UK education provider wants to teach international students, it may also need a sponsor license to sponsor students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland to study in the UK.
There are different types of sponsor licenses, such as Tier 2, Tier 4 etc. The requirements for sponsorship licenses do change periodically.
In simple terms, for example, a complete Tier 2 (General) Sponsorship Application cycle can be split into the following steps:
- Sponsorship application for the UK based firm
- Labour market test (if required)
- Sponsorship application from the above UK based firm for the chosen non-EEA worker
- UK BA immigration category switching application for the non-EEA worker OR
- Entry Clearance application for the non-EEA worker to come to the UK
We are here to help: www.legalcentre.org , 077 911 45 923 (Mob/Viber/WhatsApp), 0330 001 0342 and, of course, the helpful instant and same day Legal Centre Skype, Phone, Viber and WhatsApp Consultations