UK Professional Immigration Assistance Epicentre
+44 (0) 7791145923
Skype WhatsApp Viber IMO
+44 (0) 330 001 0342
Welcome to


If your relationship with a British citizen or a person settled in the United Kingdom has broken down as a result of domestic violence, you may be able to apply for permission to live permanently in the United Kingdom.

To be given permission to live here permanently as a victim of domestic violence, you must prove that:
  • you have been given permission to enter or remain in the UK as a spouse, civil partner or unmarried/same sex partner of a British citizen or a person settled here (even if that permission is no longer valid);
  • your relationship was existing and genuine (not a 'marriage of convenience', for example) when you were last given permission to enter or remain; and
  • you were the victim of domestic violence, and this is what caused the relationship to break down before the end of your permission to enter or remain.
The issues around Domestic Violence are quite complex. For example, the Home Office has the ever changing list of agencies (women aid etc) whose references they will only recognize in support of your claim and so on. It is advisable that you seek legal advice before lodging your Settlement claim on the basis of Domestic Violence.  

The above options are not exhaustive as we treat every client's case individually. Please do not hesitate to book a phone, Skype or office consultation with us for a professional immigration advice and possible further representation before the UK Border Agency or the First Tier or Upper Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) (FTT/UTT IAC).

We are here to help: , 077 911 45 923 (Mob/Viber/WhatsApp), 0330 001 0342 and, of course, the helpful instant and same day Legal Centre Skype, Phone, Viber and WhatsApp Consultations